Many businesses are closing to reduce social contact and stop the spread of the virus. We just closed the yoga center on the first floor of this building. After careful consideration, I have decided to keep my office open for the time being. I believe that getting an adjustment is the best way to strengthen your immune system and preventing you from getting the virus. If you decide to cancel your appointment, please remember to call and let us know.
I am implementing some specific measures for the safety of my patients and Sat Mittar and myself:
- If you have any symptoms, please stay home. I will call you and do an adjustment over the phone. I have been doing these adjustments on people who live far away for 30 years and it will help keep your immune system strong.
- No more than 2 people besides Sat Mittar will be in the waiting room at one time. If there are more than two people waiting, we will put the extra people in the 2nd adjusting room or the massage room or ask them to wait outside.
- Please bring a pillowcase or something to lay on the chiropractic table where you place your head and face. We have some gowns that we will use if you do not bring one. The gowns are limited so please bring something with you if you can. The gowns that we use will be washed every night.
- I will be using hand sanitizer between each adjustment.
- When I adjust our neck, you have the option of requesting that I do the adjustment with you face down. This is as effective as doing the adjustment face up.
- We will be sanitizing chiropractic tables, counters, doorknobs, etc. as often as possible.
- I have made the difficult decision to comb all of the food out of my beard!
These are strange times and if we stay calm and follow common sense measures, we will get through this together. If I decide that we are closing the office I will let you know.